Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Voice Update - Poetry

A voice update today...

Links:

https://fb.watch/q39Q_uw72g/?mibextid=Nif5oz

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/csLBt6asRBO6GPLSv_c2rg.b40Hmfwm5YVUgjCjWO8xNB


(This reminds me of impromptu speaking at Toastmasters. The last Toastmasters club I was a member of was the club at Fannie Mae - a previous employer. I liked that club. Come to think of it, I also created my main email address - moorefo1@gmail.com  - when I was at the company. Back then, a gmail account could only be created if someone sent you an invitation. It was a good experience but I probably won't work at that organization again.

One of my previous posts on the experience at Fannie Mae (used for research): https://fahmeenaodetta.blogspot.com/2024/01/paper-i-submitted-for-publishing.html.)

No comments:

Post a Comment