Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Design

 Good morning from Linden, Guyana!l

This old photo of me showed up in my Facebook memories:










That was a "no makeup" look. I really liked that scarf I was wearing on my head (I like scarfs in general). I recall that I was at my sister's place/house when I took the photo. I stayed there for a long time. 

I also recall that I had some good design ideas when I was there. I came up with ideas that I would "develop" in the future.




















No comments:

Post a Comment