Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Previous posts on strategies to increase comfort

I would like to look back at two of my favorite posts (in this blog). The posts are on strategies to increase comfort.

The first of the two identified things that provide comfort, such as air conditioning (A/C) and music. I completed that post in about 3 minutes. 

I think my mind/brain continued to ponder things that provide comfort. Later, it became clear to me that the scarf I wore when at rehab (which was right after my hospital stay and needed to walk normally again) provided comfort. The bulky scarf may have signaled to others that I find the indoor temperature too cold. I just felt like wearing it because of deep meaning.

I sucked my thumb as a child. I believe that was related to comfort.


To view the two posts, search for keyword  'comfort' in the search box to the right.


No comments:

Post a Comment