FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Saturday, February 24, 2024

Plates

  Over seven years ago, I used plates to create wall art/hangings in Gainesville. I saved a photo of my favorite homemade wall hanging from Gainesville in one of my Instagram accounts. It is shown below (the lines to the right are lines from window blinds). Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/3bY08KmtRm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link.

Recently, I used paper plates instead of a book for my poems and I like it! I created the 'plate art' below that shows "I trust in Almighty God" when I created the poems. I didn"t have a marker. I used what I had.

































No comments:

Post a Comment