FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Monday, February 26, 2024

Fruit Drink

 A few days ago, I saw that the WordPress Prompt for the Day was a question on the best drink. I am responding now.

When I think of drink I think of fruit. I eat a lot of fruit. A significant percentage of those fruits make really good drink. The top fruits for drink are: passion fruit, plum, golden apple, guava, Caribbean cherry, citrus fruits such as grapefruit, and carambola (five-finger). The drink is made by extracting the flavor/juice from the fruit then adding sugar and water. 

Did you know that some fruits are never used to make drink? Some are avocado (pear), kukrit, banana, and starapple.











No comments:

Post a Comment