FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Kukrit

I thought of the kukrit and just started writing...


The kukrit is not considered as essential as the apple

The fruit is also not substantial

It is small and it is not filling as it does not provide a lot of stuff to eat

Just like the awara.

It is not to be ignored, however

It is not orange like the awara, but it is special

The head has a brownish leaf-like cover, a pattern

The rest of the fruit a brown color and pointed at the bottom

It reminds of the acorn from the Ice Age movie.

I like that it is somewhat milky

It grows on a palm tree like the awara

It is not useful for oil like the awara, however.





























No comments:

Post a Comment