Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Thursday, February 29, 2024

Crowdfunding

 In 2014, I used KickStarter.com to obtain funding for LifeLessonsForAll.com. It was a good/learning experience - the first time I used crowdfunding for a project. I learned a lot. 

Backers or investors can range from the small/average man to financial institutions. Crowdfunding can be used to finance not only small projects but large-scale projects and businesses online. I am not surprised that crowdfunding is touted as a financing model that has tons of potential for developing countries.

It appears that crowdfunding is not used a lot in Guyana just yet.
































No comments:

Post a Comment