Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Friday, February 2, 2024

Scents

In my previous post on scents, I explained that I like to use sweet-smelling lotions and creams. I also like to use scented oils. 

I was surprised by the large number of scented oils available. I purchased quite a few of the options. It is hard to select a favorite. One stands out. It is the white sands (or was it pure sands?) oil I purchased at a stall near a mall in Maryland (I recall that the stall was close to short posts that looked like chess pieces). I wasn't sure which oil to get. The friendly vendor recommended white sands. It was really good.

Another time and another purchase, I selected two oils from several options when I purchased a new Bible. The oils smelled really good.

When I was a little girl, the adults around me used oils such as peppermint oil and castor oil. I like the smell of peppermint oil. I believe it is good for colds.


No comments:

Post a Comment