FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Sunday, February 11, 2024

Writing

In addition to writing/drafting reports as a Financial Auditor at ODCA in DC, I wrote requirements for the design and development of information systems. At one important job, I got lots of practice writing use cases and requirements statements  ("The system shall" statements). Requirements are "published" in a system requirements document. The document is usually circulated internally.

Did you see my work on the requirements for a new system to assist with job search/hunting? It is available here: https://fahmeenaodetta.blogspot.com/2022/12/job-search-system.html.

I also wrote an article on requirements and data quality. See it here: https://www.modernanalyst.com/Resources/Articles/tabid/115/ID/2981/Improving-Data-Quality-User-Interface-Design-and-Functional-Requirements.aspx.

I first learned how to write use cases and non-functional requirements during a training program at a particular company. (There were all sorts of issues). I improved my skill at UMBC.


No comments:

Post a Comment