FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Friday, February 23, 2024

Goodness...

Watermelon is good on a hot day

The red fruit cool, juicy, and very filling

I enjoyed several chunks of watermelon just two days ago

It was not the oh-so-sweet watermelon I remember but it was good

It was similar to a glass of guava drink or other juice or even a smoothie.

It reminded me of an experience at my apartment in Gainesville

The apartment management supplied watermelon and more

To residents who needed a break

It was a good day.

Thank God for those that feed others by having a picnic for residents to get to know each other, by providing food for the needy, and so on.

(Photo of my plate shown below. I used the photo in a cover photo. Facebook has the history of photos used in this blog.)


















No comments:

Post a Comment