FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Sunday, February 18, 2024

Word for Today

'Easy-breezy' is a word in the dictionary - a word that has a hyphen. I recall that it was used in ads for CoverGirl, but it is reported to be a word not used much in written English (see below). It is the word for today.

I would like to think that my difference is an easy-breezy style for sharing information some of which may be complex (I make it easy to digest and sometimes simplify). This reminds me of radio stations that play 'easy listening' music (stations such as 97.1 WashFM in the DC area). An example of a song that is 'easy listening' is 'Three Little Birds' by Bob Marley.



















No comments:

Post a Comment