FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Laundry

Guyana and other Caribbean nations are lucky to have warm weather all year round

It makes sense to take advantage of it especially when it comes to laundry

And there is usually hanging of clothes on a clothesline for the sun and wind to dry

Clothes hung neatly using pegs called clothes pins

They dry very quickly


Looking at laundry takes me back to the days of doing laundry for everyone in my complicated household

I used the outside pipe a lot

I was taught to use blue for the whites

And homemade starch so that the starching required for pressing occurs prior to drying

I even learned to hang the clothes properly












No comments:

Post a Comment