FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Monday, February 12, 2024

Chinese in Guyana

Good morning from Linden, Guyana!

Recently, I thought of Chinese vegetables and looked up the vegetables considered Chinese in my Pinterest board 'Chinese vegetables' (https://www.pinterest.com/fahmeenaodetta/chinese-vegetables/). Guyanese eat a lot of pak choi, Chinese calaloo, and bora (Chinese long beans). I grew up eating these vegetables. Guyanese also eat "chicken foot" which is popular in China. 

I recall there was a popular Chinese restaurant near the hotel I stayed in near Bank of Guyana in Georgetown. The menu was quite extensive. I tried to place an order for delivery but was unsuccessful.

On the subject of Chinese dumplings (the restaurant sells Chinese dumplings), I usually do not order Chinese dumplings. I grew up eating dumplings in metemgee and marble dumplings in Guyanese split pea soup. The duff in metemgee is like clouds. I like to stick to what I know and love.





























No comments:

Post a Comment