FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Saturday, February 24, 2024

Why I stopped updating my food blog

 I stopped updating my food blog about 5 years ago. The main purpose of the blog was to track my food intake for weight loss. I enjoyed updating the blog, but found that I was including information about my PhD assignments, food background, and so on. I started a project to combine the information, including information captured in other accounts, in one place.

This blog (Inside Fahmeena Odetta's Head) is the "one place" that combines information I posted in various places in the past. 

The food blog provided many benefits. In addition to assisting with my weight loss, it was used for "research." For example, I experimented with account setup and wrote about my experience in the following articles:

- Tips For Using Instagram With Flickr, https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/tips-using-instragram-flickr-fahmeenaodetta-moore/

- Setting Up My Photo Blog: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/setting-up-my-photo-blog-fahmeenaodetta-moore/

The articles were "How to" articles that provided training.












No comments:

Post a Comment