FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Thursday, February 8, 2024

New Video Update

A video I made after the morning walk. I used my pink Amazon Fire tablet to create it.

Link to video: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/K5882tVR1DMnn5Aj/?mibextid=oFDknk


In the short video, I talk a little about the weather in Linden and the condo unit I am staying in. I mentioned that my condo unit is like a hotel room and also reminds me of a dorm room. Photos of my condo unit are attached (living room only).


















No comments:

Post a Comment