Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Saturday, February 24, 2024

Fruit Salad for Breakfast

Good morning from Linden, Guyana! I went out for a brief time at around 6am this morning.

I would like a good fruit salad for my breakfast this morning. Did you know that fruit is a good option for breakfast? Years ago, I made a banana and apple fruit salad that would be really good right now.

That fruit salad is shown below (from my past food blog). It reminds me of a fruit salad I made in Home Economics class at President's College. 










(

fruit salad - from my food blog, https://moorefo1wl.blogspot.com/2018/01/happy-new-year-folks-this-is-pic-of-my.html)











No comments:

Post a Comment