FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Saturday, February 24, 2024

Fruit Salad for Breakfast

Good morning from Linden, Guyana! I went out for a brief time at around 6am this morning.

I would like a good fruit salad for my breakfast this morning. Did you know that fruit is a good option for breakfast? Years ago, I made a banana and apple fruit salad that would be really good right now.

That fruit salad is shown below (from my past food blog). It reminds me of a fruit salad I made in Home Economics class at President's College. 










(

fruit salad - from my food blog, https://moorefo1wl.blogspot.com/2018/01/happy-new-year-folks-this-is-pic-of-my.html)











No comments:

Post a Comment