FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Personal Benefits of Plant Care

 There are many interesting blogs out there in the blogosphere. I found an interesting blog that reported on the benefits of having houseplants (indoor plants). The homeowner learns patience, gets some practice on establishing a routine, and so on. Read the blog post here: https://www.houseofkojo.com/blogs/house-of-kojo/plant-care-is-self-care-seven-lessons-we-can-learn-from-our-houseplants.

When I was young (growing up in Linden, Guyana), I helped my mother to "take care" of the houseplants. It was one of my chores.

I do believe that "taking care" of a kitchen garden or outdoor plants teaches the same things, maybe to a higher degree. I recall that each student in my Agriculture Science class at President's College was required to prepare a planting bed, plant calaloo seedlings (or in my case peas), and water the plants so they would grow and mature. We all did a good job! My experience was fraught with problems.

I currently "take care" of a plant.




















No comments:

Post a Comment