Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Saturday, February 10, 2024

Books

The attached photo shows a section of my Kindle book collection. I read online books from time to time. I prefer to read books in hardcopy or the physical book (it is easier to read a book in my hands, and so on). I recall that UMBC suggested online textbooks for courses over the regular hardcopy textbook. I opted to go with hardcopy textbooks. 

I have some textbook-like books in my online collection.

I am still selecting a book to read. I sometimes watch a movie based on a book rather than read.




No comments:

Post a Comment