Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Sunday, February 4, 2024

Linden

Good morning from Linden!

Here is a photo of white sand in my front yard in Linden.. Linden is in the Hilly, Sand and Clay Region in Guyana - there is sand, there is hills, there is clay. Linden is in (Administrative) Region 10.









The marks in the sand remind me of the lines/marks added to the top of cassava pone and also potato/shepherd's pie. 

Incidentally, I lived in a very hilly neighborhood in Lanham, MD.  From time to time, I walked up those hills to get to the bus stop for the F4 bus. It was difficult to walk up those hills. I lost a lot of weight.

I lost a lot of weight here in Guyana too.

I moved away from that house in Lanham.


No comments:

Post a Comment