FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Sunday, February 4, 2024

Linden

Good morning from Linden!

Here is a photo of white sand in my front yard in Linden.. Linden is in the Hilly, Sand and Clay Region in Guyana - there is sand, there is hills, there is clay. Linden is in (Administrative) Region 10.









The marks in the sand remind me of the lines/marks added to the top of cassava pone and also potato/shepherd's pie. 

Incidentally, I lived in a very hilly neighborhood in Lanham, MD.  From time to time, I walked up those hills to get to the bus stop for the F4 bus. It was difficult to walk up those hills. I lost a lot of weight.

I lost a lot of weight here in Guyana too.

I moved away from that house in Lanham.


No comments:

Post a Comment