Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Thursday, February 1, 2024

Update

I spend a lot of time indoors. I like the unit (and living by myself). I try to keep it clean. I don't like the shower - there is no water when I turn it on. I use the sink. I also use a bucket.

Did you know that in Linden "taking a bath" does not usually refer to soaking in a bathtub as in the United States - where taking a bath and taking a shower are different ways to clean up? I remember that in Linden, taking a bath referred to bathing (cleaning up one's body) by taking a shower in the bathroom or cleaning up at the outside pipe. I guess it would also refer to soaking in a bathtub if the household had one. 

It seems that my childhood/close friends from Linden are out of the area. I believe they are in other places because of work. I do not have friends to go out with here in Linden (like my sister did when she was here)!

I know quite a few people/families in the neighborhood. I usually say "Hi" to the neighbors.











No comments:

Post a Comment