FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Status Update

I am a little frustrated right now. I again have problems/issues with my debit card - the card was declined when used for a payment. Funds seem to be frozen. I am unable to login to my accounts online. My phone (with the number that will be recognized by systems as my number) does not work. I expect to resolve the issues soon.

I had issues with the card months ago (in Guyana). The card worked when I was en route to Guyana (I purchased items in Miami), but was declined when I wanted to stay at a hotel in Georgetown shortly after arrival. I was unable to stay at the hotel as planned.

In addition to resolving my card issues, I need to review my finances. I no longer have steady income (like I did when I worked at organizations such as ICF). My income is more sporadic.

Related posts:

https://fahmeenaodetta.blogspot.com/2023/10/updates.html

https://fahmeenaodetta.blogspot.com/2023/11/update.html


No comments:

Post a Comment