Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Saturday, October 7, 2023

Updates

Posted earlier in Facebook:

It is a new morning in Georgetown, Guyana! I am up and feeling much better. Yesterday was rough. I was out most of the day dealing with issues connected with my debit/credit card. I tried to use my debit/credit card at 3 banks. I figured out that the five-digit pin for my card (set up by Bank of America in the US - I believe this is standard) was an issue. Everything is better and I am looking forward to a better day.

My laptop still does not work. It could be that the scan at the airport security checkpoint affected it. I am working to fix it soon.
















No comments:

Post a Comment