Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Friday, October 13, 2023

The Future

I like today’s verse at BibleGateway.com (see pic below). I saw this verse all over (at several locations, in different states) in the US. From this verse I get that God does not want me to fail. I should trust that everything will work out..on that path unwinding.

Of course, I would like Almighty God to be involved in my future (I like to use the term “path unwinding” from the ‘Circle of Life’ - see my previous post on this song: 

https://fahmeenaodetta.blogspot.com/2023/01/favorites.html?m=1)









No comments:

Post a Comment