Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Saturday, October 21, 2023

Update

It is a nice day in Georgetown, Guyana. It is 86 degrees Fahrenheit.

It would be nice to walk around Georgetown today (to get some jamoon and other fruits - I saw somewhere that jamoon is in season, purchase a cone from Dairy Queen, enjoy a cheese roll, and so on. I will “get out” at some point.

I have some health issues - nothing to be very concerned about. FYI: I don’t need to be indoors, attached to a machine or anything like that. I am fine. I have what I need (for now).









No comments:

Post a Comment