FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Saturday, October 21, 2023

Update

It is a nice day in Georgetown, Guyana. It is 86 degrees Fahrenheit.

It would be nice to walk around Georgetown today (to get some jamoon and other fruits - I saw somewhere that jamoon is in season, purchase a cone from Dairy Queen, enjoy a cheese roll, and so on. I will “get out” at some point.

I have some health issues - nothing to be very concerned about. FYI: I don’t need to be indoors, attached to a machine or anything like that. I am fine. I have what I need (for now).









No comments:

Post a Comment