FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Sunday, October 1, 2023

Hard Work

After seeing the Wordpress prompt for today (10/1/2023), I decided to work on a quick response.

My response:

I always expect to produce a good paper after hard work. The hard work involves understanding key concepts, looking at the problem from different perspectives, developing an argument, explaining my understanding in an effective manner. I usually feel good after I produce/prepare a good paper.

I like to take it step by step. There are usually key steps involved in preparing anything. Keys steps are important for success. I like to use my background so that there is a lot of “me” in the project or paper (my information). Then I can say that my stamp is on it. There is a lot of my understanding and “wisdom” involved. 

The hard work is important when preparing a paper or working on a project. There is a saying where I am from that when you put in the hard work, it is yours for all eternity. It is essentially saying you will not lose it easily or it cannot be easily taken away from you – no ‘easy come easy go.’

Wordpress prompt 10/1/2023






Wordpress prompt response Fahmeena Odetta Moore







No comments:

Post a Comment