FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Saturday, October 14, 2023

Hands

Hands are important. People accomplish a lot using their hands. This reminds me of a croquet project I completed at Watooka Day School. I learned to use my hands for creating pieces such as a colorful “stitch” display. I should have included prints of my hands (similar to footsteps / foot prints in the sand). That would have taken it up a notch!

I haven’t worked on a croquet project or art project in a while. It would be nice to work on something for the art competition by the University of Guyana, but I don’t believe I can do my best work in just a few. I learned of the competition only yesterday. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment