Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Friday, September 29, 2023

Delivery in Georgetown

During the past week, in addition to nourishing home-cooked food, I had restaurant food from Fireside Chill and Grill. Today I had a small order delivered (some photos attached). The delivery was good but not as speedy as I hoped.

Home delivery of restaurant food seems to be common around the world. Here is a video by a travel blogger showing home delivery of food from a Thai restaurant: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dD6RKgYqmO8&pp=ygUPbWFyYyB3ZWlucyBob21l

Delivery guy in Georgetown Guyana by Fahmeena Odetta Moore







Food delivery in Georgetown Guyana by Fahmeena Odetta Moore








No comments:

Post a Comment