Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Memories Of Guyanese Life

So far, I have posted quite a bit about my experiences in Linden and at Guyanese schools/institutions (President's College and Watooka Day School). That happened unconsciously. This week I will focus on my memories of Guyanese life.

I will begin with the "buse out." I recall that friends sometimes had a "buse out," neighbors sometimes had a "buse out," and so on. It is essentially a quarrel or verbal fight. I suppose it is verbal abuse. Verbal abuse involves cussing out the other person.







No comments:

Post a Comment