FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Memories Of Guyanese Life

So far, I have posted quite a bit about my experiences in Linden and at Guyanese schools/institutions (President's College and Watooka Day School). That happened unconsciously. This week I will focus on my memories of Guyanese life.

I will begin with the "buse out." I recall that friends sometimes had a "buse out," neighbors sometimes had a "buse out," and so on. It is essentially a quarrel or verbal fight. I suppose it is verbal abuse. Verbal abuse involves cussing out the other person.







No comments:

Post a Comment