Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Thursday, September 21, 2023

Another Day In Georgetown 9/21

It is another beautiful morning in Georgetown, Guyana!

I finished “tying up” a lot of what I needed to during the last few days (I did all of this on my phone). For example, I canceled my car insurance at GEICO. I needed to do this since I no longer own the vehicle and should not be paying to insure it (I received payment for the loss of my vehicle in an accident - from the other guy’s insurance company. It was a few thousand dollars).

I received that insurance payment exactly 20 days ago. I moved shortly after receiving that payment just as I planned. I was planning and getting ready in the days and weeks leading up to the move. I wasn’t sure how things would work out. I had trouble with packages and so on.

It all worked out. Glory be to Almighty God!


No comments:

Post a Comment