FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Friday, September 29, 2023

Update 9/29

I am still “tying up loose ends” (taking care of business ) from Georgetown, Guyana. I am in contact with CVS Pharmacy about my medication. When I was in the US, the CVS on Annapolis Road in New Carrollton was “my” CVS. Maybe the medication could be transferred to a pharmacy in Georgetown.

I will work to complete two unfinished papers and submit for publishing. One of those papers is the paper on knowledge sharing. Did you know that the knowledge sharing paper was an extension of my “original” organizational structure paper? I included some of this detail in the Method section shown below.

Phone screenshot of knowledge sharing paper by Fahmeena Odetta Moore








CVS Pharmacy Messenger messages Fahmeena Odetta Moore








No comments:

Post a Comment