Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Friday, September 29, 2023

Update 9/29

I am still “tying up loose ends” (taking care of business ) from Georgetown, Guyana. I am in contact with CVS Pharmacy about my medication. When I was in the US, the CVS on Annapolis Road in New Carrollton was “my” CVS. Maybe the medication could be transferred to a pharmacy in Georgetown.

I will work to complete two unfinished papers and submit for publishing. One of those papers is the paper on knowledge sharing. Did you know that the knowledge sharing paper was an extension of my “original” organizational structure paper? I included some of this detail in the Method section shown below.

Phone screenshot of knowledge sharing paper by Fahmeena Odetta Moore








CVS Pharmacy Messenger messages Fahmeena Odetta Moore








No comments:

Post a Comment