Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Memory

I had an interesting memory item from Facebook today (the system selects/retrieves a past post based on today's date). The memory item reminded me of the concept map I prepared showing how concepts from my signature assignment on employee monitoring connect. I thought of a diagram because I had trouble staying within the word limit for a section of the paper.

Screenshot of Facebook memory item for Fahmeena Odetta Moore







 

Link to diagram: http://fmooreconceptmapmonitoringperformance.blogspot.com/

(The diagram fits better on a Blogger/Blogspot blog)


No comments:

Post a Comment