Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Friday, September 22, 2023

Update 9/22

It is cooler in Georgetown, Guyana today. I am currently planning my day - I need a few things, including some fruits and personal items, I need to handle my credit card/banking situation, and so on and am not sure how it will all work out just yet.

I feel like I am on vacation (and that is a good thing!). I am “away from the usual” and in a different environment. I need that right now. I had to deal with a lot during the last 3-5 years (health issues, surgery, complications etc.). I am not running away from anything, just enjoying life.


No comments:

Post a Comment