Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Handling feedback

Good afternoon from Linden, Guyana!

Feedback is good, but sometimes they present a problem. I wrote about some issues associated with feedback in this previous post: https://fahmeenaodetta.blogspot.com/2023/05/feedback.html

As indicated in the post, 

My mother loves to provide her opinions about my hair, my outfit, and a lot more. I have heard so much from her that I do not pay too much attention to her criticisms. She always tells me though, you should listen to other people's opinions. You should listen to feedback.


Did you know?

A handful of posts in this blog mention my mother. One of them is: https://fahmeenaodetta.blogspot.com/2022/10/next-paper.html (that mentions how my mother assisted me).

I lived with my mother in Lanham, MD for years. It has been 5 months since I moved from my mother's house. So my mother does not see me eat breakfast or know when I start working at my computer. I tracked some of the activities related to the move in this blog. Here are a few examples:

https://fahmeenaodetta.blogspot.com/2023/08/update-825.html

https://fahmeenaodetta.blogspot.com/2023/08/update-826.html

https://fahmeenaodetta.blogspot.com/2023/08/update-822.html


No comments:

Post a Comment