FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Thursday, October 13, 2022

Next Paper

I am about to select the next paper to work on for publishing. I am not sure which paper I should select. There is the literature review that focused on online reviews. I was told the paper is too long. I still want to publish my decision-making framework though. There is also the paper I prepared for the same course that compared three related journal articles (An Annotated Bibliography).

I prepared a paper that looked at the designs of five studies to learn from examples (I believe it was the Research Design course). That would be a good one too. The topic for that one was social media.

Then there are the statistics papers. I worked hard on the assignments which I thought were very good. I could write a paper on methodology.

I will look into the statistics papers I prepared when I was vacationing in Maryland (from Florida) years ago. Those papers were very good despite the issues I experienced. I recall going to Starbucks to use their internet because my mother did not have internet service (I even tried to use my sister's internet but she was going away on vacation). My mother helped me out a lot. She dropped me off at the Starbucks everyday and picked me up when she was on her way home from work. I also had issues acquiring the statistical software for the course.

Screenshot of section of Statistics paper by Fahmeena Odetta Moore








No comments:

Post a Comment