FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Monday, October 17, 2022

My Research Summary

I just finished a short blurb (summary) of my background to submit with my papers/manuscripts for publishing.
Here it is:

Fahmeena Odetta Moore is close to completing a PhD at Northcentral University. Her research interests include technology vs. employment decisions, usability for decision-making, achieving successful outcomes, and new and innovative uses of social media. She has taken an interdisciplinary approach in her papers. She is now working on publishing some of her papers in academic journals. Ms. Moore has a BA/Analyst background. She has worked in the IT Analyst role supporting organizations such as the Federal Aviation Administration and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.

I think I did a good job summarizing the information contained in my LinkedIn research profile (I updated the profile recently). I did not want to include the exact same research areas/topics.

Screenshot of Fahmeena Odetta's LinkedIn Research profile







(Link to the LinkedIn research profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fahmeenaodetta/. Also available at: https://www.facebook.com/FahmeenaOdettaMooreResearch)


No comments:

Post a Comment