Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Thursday, October 6, 2022

Research Profile Updated

After my post yesterday, I decided to update my LinkedIn research profile. Screenshots of the updated profile are included below. I now have to work on the article for Mental Illness Awareness Week.

I am slower this week because of a slow internet connection at home. Websites are taking much longer to load. It takes a long time to make updates.

Sirst Screenshot of Fahmeena Odetta Moore’s LinkedIn Research Profile 10.7.2022

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Second Screenshot of Fahmeena Odetta Moore’s LinkedIn Research Profile 10.7.2022


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment