FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Saturday, October 8, 2022

Teamwork And Collaboration

My posts on an error message project I worked on in the past made me think of teamwork or working in groups. Teamwork is about collaboration.

Years ago, I collected some information on collaboration in Pinterest. The 'Groups' board has pins such as 'Encouraging A Team Working Environment,' 'Video Conferencing For Success,' and 'Tackle Conflict In Any Setting.' Here is the link to the board: https://www.pinterest.com/fahmeenaodetta/groups/.

It is amazing that the use of collaboration technologies has increased exponentially in recent years. There are a lot more video interviews (or virtual job interviews) and other virtual meetings. I experienced this personally. I had a few virtual job interviews within the last two years. I even had several family meetings over video. On the error message project, I got into trouble for wanting to collaborate electronically (by adding all comments and making all updates to a shared document).


No comments:

Post a Comment