FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Saturday, October 8, 2022

Article for MIAW, Survey Services

I started writing my article for Mental Illness Awareness Week, but got distracted. This is what I have so far:

There is a lot of talk/discussion about the impact of workplace stress on employee mental health, but that is not my story.

I am not sure when, why and how I developed my mental illness. I recall having issues when I was a full-time student. At first, I didn't know what was wrong. I felt ill.



I went to review contracting opportunities and discovered a request for survey services.
The contractor needs to prepare and administer an employee engagement survey at a major organization.
The organization seems to be expecting proposals from research companies rather than from individuals. Proposals are due in a week. I am reviewing the performance work statement to see what is expected/required. Very interesting.

Screenshot of RFP for survey services

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment