FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Monday, October 17, 2022

Ties

Today, I am remembering the leather band/bracelet I made in an arts & craft session at President's College (PC). During the session, I learned to cut the leather (the material to make the bracelet), "knit" the leather, and make the loop and bunched knot needed to attach it to the wrist. The finished product looked a lot like this:

Screenshot of a leather bracelet

 

 

 

 

 

 

I included this photo in a Pinterest board/category I called 'Tied Up'.
(The link is: https://www.pinterest.com/fahmeenaodetta/tied-up/)

There are a lot of interesting things in that board. For example, there is a tie. I learned to knot a tie (or tie a neck tie) while I was a student at PC. There is the macrame plant hangers. I grew up with a lot of those around the house.

Screenshot of the Tie Up Pinterest board by Fahmeena Odetta Moore








No comments:

Post a Comment