FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Still Working On Paper For Publishing

After reviewing one of my old blogs, I now understand why I selected the three articles included in the paper mentioned yesterday.  In the paper prepared the previous week (during the course), I noticed that the selected company - Google - was known for:

 "an innovation-oriented and change-prone top management and board;
an innovation-oriented and change-prone culture;
competent and committed individuals with a passion to innovate;
leaders that empower, coach and remove obstacles for innovation;
a semi-structured and ambidextrous organisation;
innovation-oriented performance and incentive systems;
continuous learning; and open innovation."
(From Steiber and Alange (2013))

I selected papers that included innovation and ambidextrous-ness.
Maybe I should include the Google example in the paper I am editing.

I read the descriptions expressing all the difficulties I was experiencing.
In the post on 09/10/2018 (https://fmoorephdbus7110.blogspot.com/2018/09/paper-finally-submittedreceived.html), I wrote:
"I like the course. I am learning a lot But everything feels rushed & I feel pressured all the time. This is because of the resource constraints I am dealing with right now (issues with my laptop - need to use library resources, need to read an entire book for the assignment, and so on). I hope it gets better. I am working on solutions."

I was reading the books and articles on the go.
The post on 09/12/2018 (https://fmoorephdbus7110.blogspot.com/2018/09/week-4-assignmentjournal-articles.html), shows that I checked out the book on Organization Behavior from the library. I read that book hurriedly and was not able to sit comfortably to read it. The included Facebook post shows me holding the book (with my face).

In the post on 09/14/2018 (https://fmoorephdbus7110.blogspot.com/2018/09/reading-articles.html),
the notes I scribbled on the printout of one of the journal articles is shown.

I guess I can handle a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment