FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Paper On Use Of IS Success Model

I recently submitted another article for publishing. That paper was a signature assignment submitted to ncu.edu for grading many years ago. It was on the use of technology to monitor employees to improve compliance and performance in the area of hand hygiene.
(Link to the Signature Assignment paper: https://w.taskstream.com/ts/moore783/SignatureAssignmentProposalMonitoring.html/acf5e6eq00akfcfkf7e8edfefl)

I made few edits to it. I added some information on the direct observation method - the recommended standard practice for monitoring hand hygiene compliance by the World Health Organization (WHO). I also made some changes to incorporate success. I mentioned success but did not include/use the IS success model. 

Incidentally,

I found an interesting article that used the IS success model to determine the effectiveness of new technology - augmented reality - in mobile shopping. The author used a survey to collect information on perceptions.

The last article I reviewed on augmented reality determined/calculated the usability of the product (product evaluated for use by children). This article looked more at perceived diagnosticity and consumer satisfaction. It is related to usability.

The article:

The Effects of Perceived Quality of Augmented Reality in Mobile Commerce—An Application of the Information Systems Success Model
by Jungmin Yoo
https://www.mdpi.com/2227-9709/7/2/14/htm#

Screenshot showing section of abstract of article on effectiveness of ARdefinition of word evince








No comments:

Post a Comment