FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Thursday, April 11, 2024

World IP Day

 Good morning from Linden, Guyana!

On Twitter/X today, I saw a post on World Intellectual Property (IP) Day. I believe World IP Day will be on April 26th. It appears that the post is for people to obtain information on the use/development of social media materials for the day. It seems interesting, but I need to learn/understand more.

I am into publishing original papers, poems, and such so I am into intellectual property. Intellectual property - ideas, inventions, and other creations of the mind that belong to an individual or organization - is important. It brings knowledge. It drives progress and development.





























No comments:

Post a Comment