FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Saturday, April 13, 2024

More information

 More information or knowledge should benefit a person. More information about something should lead to improved understanding and could also improve behavior. But, sometimes, more information could lead to more confusion. The information may be conflicting or not the right type of information. I mentioned this issue in a post way back in 2014. I wrote:

 "I like when things become clearer as you get additional information (and I am thinking of the phrase "shed more light on"). Some people say "The more you know, the more confused you are," but I am not sure about that. Maybe a person would be more confused if there is conflicting information or too much information or there is no understanding of the information..." (https://moorefo1.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-interview-yesterday-went-really-well.html)

I think it is important to ask questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment