Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

PC Alumni Events

 I read notices of two upcoming events for President's College alumni in Facebook, which led me to believe there was a meeting of the PCAI officers recently. It seemed obvious to me that the management of the association sat and carefully planned the events, including marketing of the events. A Barbecue is planned for June and the annual brunch event planned for Labor Day. I enjoyed reading the 'Save the Date' notices which were informative, cheerful and fun. They are sure to motivate members to attend. I don't think I'll make the two events because I may not be in the United States. I never attended one of their events.




















No comments:

Post a Comment