FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Sunday, April 21, 2024

Fruit

 Good morning from Linden! It is a good Sunday morning. I feel like having fresh fruit, maybe mangoes or sugarcane.

Over the past two weeks or so, I had no fresh fruit. Instead, I had drinks made with fruit which, I guess, was a substitute for fresh fruit. I had the banana Icee (the local, store-bought carbonated beverage) and I made drink (similar to fruit punch) from drink mix in packets. I had flavors such as pineapple and lime. The drinks worked because they helped to cool me down on the hot days. When I drank them, they were ice-cold, refreshing, and delicious.

I also drank a lot of water.


No comments:

Post a Comment