Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Sunday, April 21, 2024

Fruit

 Good morning from Linden! It is a good Sunday morning. I feel like having fresh fruit, maybe mangoes or sugarcane.

Over the past two weeks or so, I had no fresh fruit. Instead, I had drinks made with fruit which, I guess, was a substitute for fresh fruit. I had the banana Icee (the local, store-bought carbonated beverage) and I made drink (similar to fruit punch) from drink mix in packets. I had flavors such as pineapple and lime. The drinks worked because they helped to cool me down on the hot days. When I drank them, they were ice-cold, refreshing, and delicious.

I also drank a lot of water.


No comments:

Post a Comment