FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Friday, April 5, 2024

Guyanese Waters

 Guyana typically has dark waters not blue or aqua waters like other Caribbean islands (the blue lake in Linden is an exception). And, Guyana is home to a salty Atlantic Ocean, something other Caribbean islands do not have.











(Photo from a Visit Guyana reel: https://fb.watch/rfSjqDd3KL/?mibextid=Nif5oz)


No comments:

Post a Comment