FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Thursday, April 4, 2024

Kite Flying

 #ThrowbackThursday

Going back in time to last time I went kite flying on Easter Monday in Linden. I was about 12 years old. That year, as in previous years, I had a kite made by my father. The family went out to the dyke near my grandmother's house - a wide, open space with a lake - to fly our kites. It was a sunny day good for kite flying. My kite went up with ease and stayed up in the air for hours and hours. Late in the afternoon, there was a mishap. The kite's string was accidentally cut, which caused the kite to float away to a place far away. One of my cousins went with me to find the lost kite. We found it miles away at the ground by the Trade School. The kite was in bad shape when we retrieved it. It had holes and tears.


No comments:

Post a Comment