FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Update

 Good morning from Linden, Guyana! My sister is here from Maryland, USA. She is sure to enjoy the Linden Town Week activities. I am certain she will be hanging with her friends at a lot of the events. Maybe I'll be right there with them.

Two days into Linden Town Week and I have not yet attended any of the events. There are over 5 days left.

Right now, I wish I could be somewhere by the water working on my paper. I plan to work on the paper all day today so I will finish on time. An ideal location for working would be sitting by a peaceful lake enjoying the 'quiet' activity around such as swans floating in the sparkling water. I would get a lot done!

I had quite a lot to eat. I hope I don't fall asleep.











No comments:

Post a Comment