Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Update

 Good morning from Linden, Guyana! My sister is here from Maryland, USA. She is sure to enjoy the Linden Town Week activities. I am certain she will be hanging with her friends at a lot of the events. Maybe I'll be right there with them.

Two days into Linden Town Week and I have not yet attended any of the events. There are over 5 days left.

Right now, I wish I could be somewhere by the water working on my paper. I plan to work on the paper all day today so I will finish on time. An ideal location for working would be sitting by a peaceful lake enjoying the 'quiet' activity around such as swans floating in the sparkling water. I would get a lot done!

I had quite a lot to eat. I hope I don't fall asleep.











No comments:

Post a Comment