Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Reading

 I made myself a cup of hot tea here in Linden, Guyana. A good book would go well with this tea. This is a good idea for World Book Day - a cup of tea and a good book. A lot of folks enjoy this combination! They say it is a perfect pairing. I found a website with good book recommendations for your choice of tea. It is: https://teaandinksociety.com/book-and-tea-pairings/. 

Now about World Book Day. It is such a good idea to have a day that is all about books and the encouragement of reading. I was surprised to learn that UNESCO started World Book Day. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment