FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Reading

 I made myself a cup of hot tea here in Linden, Guyana. A good book would go well with this tea. This is a good idea for World Book Day - a cup of tea and a good book. A lot of folks enjoy this combination! They say it is a perfect pairing. I found a website with good book recommendations for your choice of tea. It is: https://teaandinksociety.com/book-and-tea-pairings/

Now about World Book Day. It is such a good idea to have a day that is all about books and the encouragement of reading. I was surprised to learn that UNESCO started World Book Day. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment