FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Current Work

 I am making progress with my poems. I just wrote on piano lessons in Linden. I remembered that the teacher taught piano lessons from his home. I decided to share what I have so far.


Music - Draft by Fahmeena Odetta Moore


Music made a difference in my childhood

I was into the songs we learned at Watooka Day School

They were songs of ambition, dreams, and taking on the world

Then came piano lessons

I was a student of Mr. Smartt, a major piano teacher in Mackenzie who also taught music at Watooka Day School

He taught his pupils from his home

From two pianos, one used as the main piano

His wife taught me once


Lessons started at the front door

We were required to take off our dusty, dirty shoes by the door

And go to the piano to prepare for our instruction

Mr. Smartt made us learn the notes and learn how to play the keyboard

His lessons included correct posture

I also learned a lot about music theory


Music lessons led to writing of a major music examination

My performance he did not want to tell me

It was excellent, I recalled

That led everyone to expect good performance all around


No comments:

Post a Comment